Monday, May 11, 2015

Kid vs.Squid Q4 Blog Post #7 - Summary and Thoughts

This book I'm reading is about a boy named Thatcher Hill. He is sick and tired of seeing fake mythical creatures and wanted to see a real live one. You see, Thatcher works at his uncles museum with a lot mythical creatures around him. He gets pretty border around the museum he notices a lot of things, and I mean a lot of things. He now finds people stealing some of the artifacts, so all of sudden Thatcher is on an adventure to find the criminal who stole the artifact. Can Thatcher find the criminal who stole the artifact?

I really feel that this book is going to be an interesting read. I say this because not only is the title of the book very "eye-catching" but the note that Thatcher's Uncle left was really sillily. But I am worried that the story it self well get boring and well be repetitive to most stories I've already read. But luckily from what I've read so far I haven't noticed this yet. These are just a few thoughts of what I will eventually will have of my book "Kid vs. Squid".    

No comments:

Post a Comment